- Lift (standard mast)
- from 2900 to 7500 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,60 to 2,00 t
- Electrically applied parking brake
- Robust and efficient Kubota industrial motors
- Optimum visibility in all directions
- Functional, safe and low-vibration workstation
Unhide more characteristics
Advantages in overview
- Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Mast and hydraulics
- Uncoupled power train
- Ease of service
- High-mounted, fully floating axle for high degree of passive safety
- Ergonomic operator workstation
- Drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brake
- Enclosed high-performance cooling system with combi cooler
- Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Optimised counterweight design
Hide advantages in detail
Advantages in detail
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Proven industrial engines from Kubota in diesel and LPG models.
- Robust and modern engines, designed for durability, high load capacity and reliability.
- High torque at low speeds.
- Engine timing via inclined spur-toothed wheels.
- Engines with low emissions (diesel motors as per Directive 97/68/ EU stage 3A).
Ergonomic operator workstation
- Optimum visibility in all directions.
- Entry and exit via a deep, wide step which is clearly visible from the operator seat.
- Large, strong grab handle welded to the overhead guard.
- Generous knee and legroom thanks to slim and easily adjustable steering column.
- Ergonomic steering wheel offset to the left.
- Effortless operation with hydraulic power-assisted steering.
- Large, level foot-well with vibration-absorbing floor mat.
- Sturdy hydraulic levers positioned for easy use even when wearing gloves.
- Comfortable operator seat with excellent suspension and numerous adjustment options.
- Optimal configuration of display and switches for additional equipment (e.g. lighting and wipers) within the operator’s reach and field of vision.
- Numerous storage options, such as drink holder, documents clip and a compartment for every day objects.
- Electric parking brake simply operated at the push of a button without awkward hand lever in knee and entry area.
- Automotive pedal layout with non-slip surface.
Mast and hydraulics
- Smooth transitions provided by the mast cushioning system.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Optimum view of the load thanks to lift mast design giving ideal visibility.
- Compact section nesting.
- Hydraulic hoses routed for optimum visibility.
- Viewing window in the free lift cylinder cross-member for safe work at higher racking levels.
- Hydraulic control valve incorporating load sensing technology. The load sensing system lowers the energy consumption while simultaneously slowing the deterioration of the oil.
Drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brake
- Low consumption through axle concept with optimised efficiency.
- Largely maintenance-free multi-disc brakes immersed in an oil bath – practically no service costs.
- No negative effect on braking due to environmental influences or service related downtime due to the enclosed design.
Uncoupled power train
Improved operator comfort and reduction of human vibrations to a minimum through:
- Floating drive unit.
- Drive shaft combination with universal joints.
Enclosed high-performance cooling system with combi cooler
- Heavy-duty combi cooler in full aluminium design for engine coolant, converter and transmission oil – without the common plastic manifolds which are susceptible to faults.
- Easy cleaning due to vertical arrangement of cooling elements for engine coolant, converter and transmission oil.
- Completely closed system – therefore no coolant evaporation.
- Reliable operation without a reduction in performance even at extreme ambient temperatures.
Ease of service
- Optimum access to engine compartment due to 90° opening and L-shaped cover.
- Side sections and floor plate detachable without the need for tools.
- Minimal truck downtime thanks to simple, rapid and cost-effective maintenance – expert knowledge not required.
- Use of sturdy, high-quality components.
- No truck-specific diagnostic tools or special software required.
- Large fuel filter with water separator.
- Oil change interval of 500 operating hours.
Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Splash-proof electrics, plug and connections.
- Easily accessible at all times, compact fuse box on the panel wall in the operator compartment
High-mounted, fully floating axle for high degree of passive safety
Even during dynamic travel, outstanding driving stability through reduced pendulum motion is guaranteed by the high pivot point of the steering axle. This minimises the risk of tipover.
Optimised counterweight design
- The counterweight design displaces the centre of gravity downward and forward.
- The truck’s centre of gravity is low and is situated between the front and rear axles.